Golf Galaxy, which opened its very first store in 1997, quickly and quickly separated itself from other golf merchants by becoming the world’s first and just interactive golf store. By providing warehouse store choice and prices with professional store knowledge and service, Golf Galaxy became the “Everything for the Game” golf retailer.
Today, Golf Galaxy prides itself on its first-rate selection of trademark name golf equipment, golf clothing, golf accessories, and golf presents for golfers of any ages and abilities. Premier merchandise brand names include Callaway Golf, TaylorMade, Cobra, Cleveland, PING, Titleist, Ashworth, Greg Norman, Nike Golf, Adidas, and FootJoy. The seller likewise offers used clubs and provides club trade-ins good toward any in-store purchase.
However it’s more than merchandise that sets Golf Galaxy apart from other golf retailers. Golf Galaxy also offers a detailed array of golf services and interactive golf functions. A few of these functions include:
* on-staff PGA and LPGA experts who use lessons and computer system video swing analysis and response questions about equipment and club fitting;
* on-site licensed club service technicians who utilize hi-tech ball launch display innovation to guarantee a proper club fit and who re-grip, re-shaft or just adjust existing club loft, lie and swing-weight to offer consumers custom-fitted brand clubs;
* an electronic, modern golf course simulator that allows players to test their skills on the world’s most well-known courses;
* an indoor driving bay that allows consumers to evaluate merchandise so regarding make the best purchase possible;
* an on-site, full-sized bent-grass putting green featuring fancy shapes to create the pace and feel of a real golf course.
With 65 stores in 24 states, each balancing 17,000-square feet in size, Golf Galaxy is serving an ever growing golf market and is continuing to grow itself to fulfill the increasing demand. Current stats from the National Golf Foundation show there are presently an estimated 26.2 million golf enthusiasts in the United States who invest around $24.3 billion on golf equipment and charges annually.
Golf Galaxy is an ingenious, modern interactive golf seller. Designed to contain everything for the video game, the stores boast extensive collections of golf devices, clothing, devices, and novelties for any ages and ability levels, along with a host of interactive features.
Golf Galaxy also has a remarkable site at www.golfgalaxy.com that provides visitors all sorts of information about the video game of golf, golf equipment, and even online workshops. You can even purchase devices online if there isn’t a Golf Galaxy store near you. For everything golf, make sure to have a look at Golf Galaxy.